We provide a variety of services in private corporate and public trust.
Estate planning services
Estate planning is the process of arranging the transfer of an individual’s estate upon his/her demise while minimising gift, probate and income taxes. Such assets may include life insurance, pension schemes, real estate and personal belongings.
Our estate planning services help our clients consolidate their assets and be better positioned to seamlessly pass on their wealth to their loved ones.
Our estate planning products include:
- Wills – a first and basic step to ensuring that your wishes in relation to the distribution of assets are recorded and passed on to your loved ones
- Living Trusts – offer a structure in which you can consolidate your assets into a trust during your lifetime and retain control of your assets, while ensuring the seamless transfer of assets to your loved ones who are listed as beneficiaries to your trust
- Family Trusts – succession planning for family structures to ensure that wealth transcends several generations and branches within the family
- Education Trusts – set up specifically for the use of funding the education of stated beneficiaries
- Philanthropy – set up for the sole purpose of charitable giving, where beneficiaries are typically educational/health focused foundations and individuals. This solution helps clients effectively leave a lasting legacy.
Corporate trust services
Our corporate trust services are tailored to institutional clients. Our role is to hold assets and protect the interest of transacting parties.
These services are typically related to:
- Corporate bond issuances
- Consortium/syndicated lending
- Collective investment schemes (including REITs)
- Employee benefit schemes
- Agency services
Public trust services
Our public trust services cover transactions that are structured by government agencies or agencies with public interest, such as NGOs. The assets involved are typically public funds or assets that are being put to use in the interest of the general public. As trustees, we hold the assets and protect the interest of the investors..
Our services include:
- Government bond issuances
- Other bespoke transactions, such as Private Public Partnerships or government asset sales/leases